An experienced start-up guy, he brings his combined background in digital marketing, business development & user experience design to ensure your products success. He has a strong propensity towards cutting edge projects that live in the intersection between design and technology.
- Consolidated experience: ~20 years
- Marketing & Business Development: 16 years
- Product Design: 12 years
- Bootstrapping lean start-ups
- Business development
- Digital marketing
- Alliances & partnerships
- UX / Digital product design
For the last decade Dinesh has been crafting product experiences across form-factors including mobile, web, AIO & HDTV. He's lead product-design teams in domains including enterprise mobility, CPG, BFSI, Consumer Electronics, Wellness, Education and Hospitality for Bay Area, British & European clients including VMware, Intel, Bloom Energy, InnSpire, Prowise, and MobileASaP.
Prior to NotchUX, he co-founded Mindstix - a enterprise mobility services company.At both companies he spearheaded business development and the UX practice.I can help you with:
- If you need help on your product's user experience design. Note: If I believe your product solves a real-world need, I'll chip in with a FREE 1 hour skype session.
- If you need help to move the needle on your biz dev pipeline.
- If you need help identifying the right partners to spin your start-up into orbit.
- Anything start-ups, gimme a shout.
Advice for contacting Dinesh Brid: Contact them with the background of your startup and clear problem statement. They are more likely to respond.