An Industrial Designer by qualification, with a Masters in Design and the Creative Economy, Shriya Kariappa is a researcher & consultant specialized in managing creativity and innovation and system design choreography.
In the past Shriya has worked with India’s premier design and strategy firms with over ten years of experience working across industries with organizations like Future Group, People Combine, Mother Earth and Industree crafts, Cicada resorts, Creya learning, YLG salon etc.
Shriya Currently holds the position of Chief Design Officer with Furlenco, a start-up based out of Bangalore. She is also Founder Director at IdeaCulture a startup that is focused on creating ideas that help enterprises, innovate, differentiate, improve and grow through Human Centric Design and Design Thinking methodologies.
I can help you with:
- BUSINESS INNOVATION - Developing new business ideas, identifying and tapping opportunities and diversification
- USER / CONSUMER RESEARCH - Studying and understanding users/consumers and other stakeholders to refine business to suit them
- BRAND CREATION - Creating vision map, brand story and strategy for the organization and the complete brand ecosystem.
- SERVICE DESIGN - Identifying, designing and developing services that delights various stakeholders and add value to brand
- PRODUCT CURATION - Aligning product offering to brand identity/image and consumer needs and aspiration
- WORKPLACE CULTURE - Improve workplace methods and process in sync with organisation’s vision and brand culture
- DESIGN AUDIT - Study and review of various aspects of business to plan new initiatives and/or measure effectiveness of implemented ones
Advice for contacting Shriya Kariappa: Contact them with the background of your startup and clear problem statement. They are more likely to respond.